Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• S70 vs v70

Je me demandais si les pieces aftermarket pour v70 awd, font aussi sur la s70 ou c'est completement différent??
    2005 V70R: daily
    2006 XC90 Ocean Race: Wife's car
    1999 s70 AWD: SOLD

Ca depend sur quel piece...

Mais typiquement les pieces mecanique pour la V70 AWD fitte aussi sur les S70 AWD...
    15% de rabais sur les pièces d'origine chez Volvo Pointe-Claire pour les membres CVQ VIP.
    Visitez notre site: Pieces.VolvoPointeClaire.com

2012 C70 T5 Electric Silver - Polestar Tune, VIVA Performance exhaust, JR filter, GoVo Engineering ECU spacer, 19"x8.5" Polestar Rep wheels, H&R spacers, Heico spoiler lips

2005 V50 T5M AWD Rouge - Vendu
    1998 S70 T5M Noir - 239whp/317wtq (Previous setup) - Liste des modifications - RIP

Commentaire

Étriers de freins arrière AWD et FWD c'est pas les mêmes par exemple.
      S70 GLT 99 noir/beige "stock"

Commentaire

Merci!!!
        C'étais plus pour les pieces generales...des deux modeles awd.....

Merci ca reponds a ma quetion!!

Commentaire

the 850 awd and s 70 awd are rare and hard to find parts. could be a lpt turbo which will limit you to mods but a manual one is fun.
          v 70 and r will have different year driveshaft's and torque-tubes.
          the awd whole rear Suspension ,shocks,and hand brake is different,
          the 850 awd and s70awd could be the same but pars are hard to find(you may need a scrap one for parts like I did)

as for mods,after 3 850 awd and one v-70r the v-70r would be the best for mods

hope this helps are you looking for one or have one.

brian

Commentaire

Envoyé par smokingslash Voir le message
            the 850 awd and s 70 awd are rare and hard to find parts. could be a lpt turbo which will limit you to mods but a manual one is fun.
            v 70 and r will have different year driveshaft's and torque-tubes.
            the awd whole rear Suspension ,shocks,and hand brake is different,
            the 850 awd and s70awd could be the same but pars are hard to find(you may need a scrap one for parts like I did)

as for mods,after 3 850 awd and one v-70r the v-70r would be the best for mods

hope this helps are you looking for one or have one.

brian
            Very appreciated!!

Do you know if a hpt would fit in my car?
            I think it would be the basic upgrade if i want to go further with the car...

I saw s70 t5 exists.Does it have the same engine as mine or we're speaking of a completely different car?
            If the answer is yes, is it bolt on or i nedd the downpipe and oil lines of the other car??

I don't want to be annoying, just learn about this brand that is totally new for me!

Commentaire

my son and matt01 both had 850 awd 5 speeds moded a bit and were fun to drive but is costly.

if you have a lpt Volvo learn how they work with the help with people here and other sites.
              my other son has a 98 v 70 non turbo that has close to 400 000 klms we got for 600 and drives it everyday
              the bet models for me to mod are t5 or an r.
              if you leave near the west island pass by and see my r as I will put it up for sale soon.

for me I went v-8 and cruise as I am older.

hope this helps.

Commentaire

Hpt 2.3l
                lpt 2.4l
                n/a 2.4l
                S70 GLT 99 noir/beige "stock"

Commentaire

Chargement...
                X